Material/ Logistics Officer
TOSI Engineering Company Limited
August 2003 - March 2006 (2 years 8 months)
- Coordinates the interface between logistics functions such as transportation, maintenance and warehousing to ensure efficient, timely, and cost effective support to the project team.
- Troubleshoots problem areas in logistics and coordinates problem resolution or recommends solutions to management
- Coordinates with project team to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management
- Establish a database for logistics service providers and prequalify the companies
- Provide inventory & materials management training to staff.
- Evaluate impact of contract changes & recommend course of action.
- Maintain clear, precise & auditable documentation for all Field material movements
- Ensure timely & accurate dispatch of materials to rig site, meeting project demands
- Manage, maintain & promote exceptional HSE performance & implementation
- Monthly reporting of HSE & Logistical statistics
- Manage end of well reporting, transactions & finalization
- Ensure handling, control & re-certification of lifting equipment to company standards.
- Manage & control all yard operations & warehousing
Strive for the highest standards of occupational health, safety & environmental standards
- Ensure all HSE equipment is kept fully operational with scheduled inspections
- Maintain a daily log of events, Alarms, training, incidents, etc
- Provision of general logistics support to client management
- Liaise with offshore client Drilling Supervisors to identify material requirements.
- Responsible for order, receipt, call off, issue and control of tangibles and consumables for the well.
- Responsible for the timely raising of requisitions for ad-hoc requirements
- Responsible for tracking of rental equipment and the generation of reports
- Responsible for ensuring completion of end of well reconciliation's and all inventory reports.