, LAGBUS Asset Management Limited
March 2007 - October 2010 (3 years 8 months)
- Develop, maintain and use predictive modeling techniques to analysis, understand and explain factors affecting service performance set for the bus operators. Monitor, regulate and manage effective remedial actions in respect of performance of the operators against the schedule of works.
- Responsible for providing reports to the deputy head of operations and head of operations, including Period Progress Reports, and any other relevant papers or briefing not
- To assist the Operations department and LAGBUS organization in obtaining best value from the special services agreements with the appointed Bus operators by providing information to monitor and evaluate their performance in connection with these services.
- Tracking of all LAGBUS routes and Stations using G-trek GPS and Garmin nuvi.
- Monitor the LAGBUS FLEET on the GPRS and tracking of the buses across the corridors and state.
- Monitor the operations department performance against set targets through analysis, trending and interpretation of bus operator’s performance in terms of bus availability and reliability.
- Prepare statistical analyses of bus service activities to provide information on operational and policy impacts (service improvement and target setting for operators)
- Assist in the production and presentation of information and data for operations and Lagbus performance management process.
- Liaise with enforcement or surveillance / intelligence teams to ensure there is an effective flow of information and data between LAGBUS and the bus operators.
- Prepare periodic statistical information and reports for the appropriate teams as agreed with the Service Operations Manager (through the Head & Deputy Head of operations).
- Use and maintain the information database effectively so that information can be easily accessed and retrieved.