Technical sales Engineer/Project Engineer
Avsco Houston International Operations Nigeria Limited
June 2012 - Present Day (4 years 9 months)
Managing and interpreting customers’ requirements on daily basis to ensure that their requirements are met as it relates to purchasing and timely delivery of products.
- Providing quote and purchasing materials from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) in line with RFQs to meet customers’ expectations/specifications.
- Advice customers on obsolete materials and to proffer advice on replacement.
- Searching for clients that could benefit from our products
- Preparing/calculating customers’ quotation to determine profit made.
- Receive engineering or generic specifications and source competitive bids from qualified suppliers that meet the specification, quality, budgetary and schedule requirements and ensure that all equipment is completed in conformance with operational load out lists or production plans
- Negotiate and place purchase orders, ensuring schedule reporting and delivery promises are maintained by suppliers within information communicated to the
project/product team and other stakeholders
- Responsible for continually working with key manufacturers to ensure clear scope definition and cost reduction programs e.g. ATLAS COPCO etc
- Evaluation of Purchase Order and creation of visibility report
- Managing change request and provide technical support to customers.
- Manages the delivery of the supporting functions necessary to ensure the successful delivery of the project as required.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Monthly project status reports and change orders.
- Evaluate, organizes and prioritizes workload within a schedule.