ASCOT FAB. & CONST. NIG LTD
June 2011 - December 2012 (1 year 7 months)
- Manage Mechanical & structural Design, vetting of drawing, design and drawing with PDMS (Fabrication of 9 BOAT LANDING PROJECT – ADDAX PETROLUEM), ensure subcontractors on fittings, filing, brazing, tacking and welding.
- Managed the installation of 9 boat landing at ADDAX - offshore location.
- Major Pipeline Installations on electrical, mechanical and instrument according to specification Supervise all contractors on Statutory Inspections (UT and MPI) on welds. Supervise Paint touch-up applied to field weld close area and damages as per client standard for (IMO RIVER GAS GATHERING PROJECT – SHELL).
- Pre-construction materials audit in the site, carry out pre-inspection of facility prior to mobilization. Ensuring HSE best practices during mechanical & civil construction works, erection of columns, frames including interconnecting beams, bracing, cantilever beams, tie beams and walkways with grating. Assembling/measurement of components to ensure BS 4604 Part 1 as guideline for turn of nut.
- Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering project within area of assigned responsibilities.
- Assigns project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project, such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing, in accordance with engineering standard.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.