ASSISTANT BANKING OFFICER
ZENITH BANK PLC
May 2005 - April 2012 (7 years 1 month)
- Processing of customer’s account opening.
- Attending to customer’s enquiries.
- Ensuring that customer’s get excellent customer service.
- Processing of customer’s Form M, Form A, and NXP transactions.
- Ensuring that customer’s are updated on the banks products and services and making these products available to the customers.
- Preparing of references for customers
- Any other functions that may come up
from time to time.
- Supervision and manning of customer service unit.
- Relationship management.
- Opening of quality accounts.
- Prospecting for quality accounts.
- Sourcing for transactions in terms Advanced payment guarantee, bid bonds, invoice discounting and processing such transactions.
- Marketing of the bank’s E-biz and treasury products.
- Processing of foreign exchange transactions (Bid request, letter of credit and Bills for collection).
- Deposit mobilization and liability generation.