Knights Templars Limited
January 2016 - Present Day (1 year 2 months)
• Coordinate daily maintenance schedules, perform tasks as scheduled in a safe and efficient manner while following all maintenance guidelines
• Advise terminal supervisor(s) and/or maintenance supervisor of “dead”, obsolete, or shortage of inventory and/or maintenance items.
• Continuous interface with all Maintenance team, Operations Management, External oversight agencies and vendors.
• Support the company in increasing profitability by managing resources efficiently and making necessary recommendations.
• Supervise maintenance work in the depot and on new projects; train technician on job functions.
• Gain an understanding in the physical operation of the depot including, but not limited to the location of all tanks, capacities of all tanks and pumps flows, operation of blending equipment, advanced maintenance and repair of pumps and valves, valve and material flow patterns from tank to tanks and loading racks
• Supervise the connection of product receipt hoses to vessel before receipt of product; Monitor pipelines and hose during receipt and loading of product.
• Maintain a power supply generator sets; keeping a log book for routine servicing schedules.
• Provide 24 hours a day maintenance support services or assign technical staff to do so.
• Responding on a timely manner to equipment failure, clog strainers and leakage problems.
• Work closely with operations team and supervisor to ensure that all maintenance and repairs are performed in a manner that is consistent with regulatory and company guidelines.
• Conduct maintenance inspections. Provide a summary of maintenance recommendations to the appropriate supervisor.
• Ensure routine tank inspection and clean up; Routine pipeline maintenance to avoid corrosion; routine servicing/greasing of valves
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to Maintenance Manager.
• Cleaning up depot pipelines and equipment
• Maintaining log books on all rep before loading commences and at other scheduled times.