Automation/Plant Maintenance Engineer
Rockson Engineering Ltd
April 2011 - Present Day (6 years 2 months)
• Ladder Logic and Functional Block Diagram programming on different brands of PLC’s.
• Programming, Configuration and Interfacing of 9 Brands of PLC (Omron. Schneider, Siemens, AB, ABB, Messung, Mitsubishi, GSM and GE-Fanuc).
• Scada design and PLC interfacing using Wonder ware Intouch, Win CC and Intellution Fix 32.
• Designing, programming and interfacing of ABB and Siemens Brand of HMI with PLC.
• Configuration, commissioning and interfacing of ABB ACS355 VFD and Siemens Micro master 4 with PLC for motion Control at optimum flexibility.
• Programming, configuration and interfacing of 2 Brands of DCS (Distributed Control System) Honeywell Experion PKS400.1 and ABB ACM800M PM851A
• X Axis, Y axis Robotic position and Speed control using PAC (Programmable Automation Controllers) via Servo Motors and Drives.
• Interfacing PLC and GSM Modem to Communicate with Mobile Devices
• Good knowledge of MCC wiring, PLC Panel Wiring and Fault Troubleshooting.
• Understand the operation and fundamentals of various process control systems: Distillation Column, Superheated Steam generator, Centrifugal Pump, Heat Exchanger, Gas Turbine, Evaporator etc
• Good understanding of Start and Shut Down Procedure of Process Models.
• Optimum Knowledge Of Process Disturbances and Malfunctioning with appropriate swift response at safety standards
Feb 2011 – Till Date
Rockson Engineering Ltd
Automation/Plant Maintenance Engineer.
• Ensuring that the company’s maintenance procedures are being followed and maintained within the workshop to actualize all maintenance policies.
• Supervising Day to Day end user automobile complaints and taking adequate corrective and preventive actions.
• Planning and development of workshop work schedules and strategies whilst maintaining significant follow up on tasks and safety standards.
• Implementing effective and comprehensive maintenance program alongside preparing request forms for parts procurement.
• Thorough supervision and utilization of manpower services of workshop technicians with different expertise.
• Creating a conducive working environment where talents is harnessed, enhanced and channeled towards optimal use in carrying out maintenance operations.
• Procurement and evaluation of parts before and after installation to deduce parts authenticity
• Drawing up of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance procedures for all equipment.
• Thorough understanding, repair, servicing and overhauling of light duty, Heavy Duty and Earthmoving vehicle skeletal system
• Proficient in the usage of LAUNCH X431 diagnostic tool for vast light duty car models.
• Trouble-shooting DTC (Diagnostics trouble codes) using electronic service tools like Cummins Insite, CAT SIS+ET, Perkins EST and VMAC electronics software’s for Earth moving machines, Manitowoc cranes and Haulage Trucks.
• Efficient handling of the operation, maintenance and servicing of GOLDHOFER SELF PROPELLED MODULAR TRANSPORTER (PST) used for Skidding, Mounting and Installation of GE 9EA Gas Turbines, Generators, and Accessories.
• Thorough Understanding, troubleshooting and fault repairs on Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic systems of vast no of Earth and Heavy Duty Equipment.
• Thorough understanding and stimulation of Alcohol, Electronic Part Catalogue (EPC), Mitchell Ondemand5 and All-data Automobile vehicle Diagnostic software.