Involved in the examination, development as well as testing equipment and tools. Responsible for providing components and equipment’s maintained and refurbished correctly.
· Developing and implementing plans & schedules for maintenance.
· Preparation of Monthly & annual budget for maintenance
· To make sure all safety precautions are taken.
· To Cary out safety test and record results on mechanical equipment and system and recommend improvement.
· Responsible for plant maintenance and replacement of worn-out parts.
· To build a database for mechanical equipment.
· Preparation of estimates for Mechanical Engineering work.
· To Maintain good client relationship at all time.
· Responsible for recording and maintaining engineering records.
· Responsible for coordinating and planning daily maintenance and repair activities.
I am motivated to apply for this position because it’s a position I could execute well. Given my working experience with crusteam Nigeria limited working as a maintenance engineer.
My educational qualification has prepared me adequately for the post being applied for. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the university of Benin Nigeria..
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting and I believe that my experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strength that I possess for success in this position includes:
·I strive for continued excellence