- Opening and reactivation of accounts.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Maintaining good relationship with new and existing customers through services rendered.
· Sourcing and constant fellow-up of potential customers.
· Attending to the needs and complains of customers and ensuring that they leave the premises satisfied.
· Platform marketing of persons who enter the Bank's premises and constant fellow-up to ensure they become regular customers.
Sales of bank products
- Good marketing skills and customer service skill
- Proficient use microsoft packages