Senior Sales Account Manager
Main One Cable company
March 2011 - Present Day (6 years 4 months)
- Identifying and analyzing current business needs for the company’s fiber internet connectivity and recommending segments of the corporate sector requiring focus and aggressive sales effort.
- Designing highly effective price strategies for new market penetration.
- Introducing solution based product to effectively respond to the seemingly new price regime in the corporate sector market.
- Designing and evaluating commercial and technical proposal ensuring solid fits and alignment with needs of a specific corporate segment.
- Identifying market growth opportunities, buying pattern and sales window period in the public and general sectors.
- Creating market for the company’s fiber internet connectivity.
- Sales of IP-centric voice solution; Avaya
- Managing relationships with specific accounts to drive increased network utilization.
- Supervising and organizing sales teams to achieve excellent sales given targets.
- Developing strategies and plans for aggressively achieving high value sales in timely fashion and negotiate detailed technical requirements and performance expectations with customers, Interface with customers at all Level
- Achieved 24.3% market growth for the company within three months via identifying latent
business opportunities in the corporate sector.
Bringing to the company some major key accounts.