December 2010 - Present Day (6 years 4 months)
To contribute meaningfully and significantly to an organization’s fundamental goals and objective, where my skills and core values will be highly utilized, with the ability to learn fast, make decisions, relate well, and create new technical ideas and change through acquired training.
- A dynamic and astute professional with a couple of years of extensive expertise in the IT sector.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, possess creative problem solving abilities & organizational abilities with good understanding of support processes and troubleshooting workflows.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with track record of working closely with commercial departments such as sales and product management to assist the smooth operational running of a company.
VODACOM BUSINESS NIGERIA DECEMBER 2010 TILL DATE
NETWORK OPERATION CENTRE/ CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATION CENTER
- Interfacing directly with clients to ensure accurate and early response to their queries and complaints.
- Demonstrate consistently accurate and timely escalation of production outages both internally and externally with a strong focus on sense of urgency and Customer Satisfaction.
- Verify all escalated incidents are followed up to resolution.
- Work with internal teams to maintain, develop, and improve operational processes and procedures with the goal of improving Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure adequate coverage for the 24x7x365 Managed Services and Support environment to maintain 100% compliance with Service Level Agreements and Customer Satisfaction.
- Drive incident review, and root cause analysis for all Customer incidents.
- Provide accurate reports on system availability, monthly availability and operational report, service level agreements and uptime.
- Identifying and implementing a quality improvement process to achieve continuous operational efficiencies.
- Conduct and supervise orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new and existing personnels.
- Involved in technical training and personal development sessions.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT UNIT
ACCOUNT/SERVICES MANAGER – OIL AND GAS SECTOR
21ST CENTURY TECHNOLOGY LIMITED, MAY 2007 – NOVEMBER 2010
- Establishing and maintaining effective long –term business relationship with various clients especially at the senior level to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Achieving monthly sales target of over 20 million as well as revenue generation.
- Preparing monthly reports and presentations to the Management on Clients’ business, payments and outstanding services.
- Monitoring and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Establishing relationships beyond order taking to a more pro-active form of assigned customers’ needs both long and short term and offer services that fulfil those needs to the extent permitted by regulation.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Preparation of Various Proposals and Service Level Agreement for service managed accounts as well as customer SLA reviews.
- Handling resolution of client’s escalations and ensuring that the client receives regular updates until the problem is resolved and closed and also initiating service improvement plan to minimize the occurrence of incidences.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
PHILIPS PROJECT CENTER LAGOS, August 2004 – October 2004
PROJECT AND TENDER OFFICER (ASSISTANT)
- Project and tender Processing and Project supervising and monitoring
- Project analyzing using different software like Microsoft Project professional
- Retrieving and filing of tenders, update of database of various documents involved in the preparation of the tenders
MOBITEL COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED, LAGOS Dec 2003 – May 2004
- Routing checks on all interconnected trunks and Support and troubleshooting of customer’s telephone lines.
- Checking and clearing of alarms and Hourly traffic measurement
- Configuration and programming of new telephone line for customers
- Daily collection of call detail records for billing purposes
- Degree: Bachelor Of Engineering (B. Eng), University Of Ilorin,2006
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- Computer Skills: Windows OS, MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Word perfect, AutoCAD
- IT Infrastructure Library Certified Professional (ITIL)
- Projects In Controlled Environment Certified (PRINCE2)
- Listening to music, reading.
- Driving, Swimming.
Available on request