Customer Service Executive
June 2008 - October 2011 (3 years 4 months)
- Attending to customers concerns/complains promptly via the telephone,
- Responding to orders, general customers’ inquiries, invoice questions and customers’ complaints.
• Listening, questioning and analyzing customers concerns to determine underlying needs of the customer.
- Rectifying the customer concerns/complains.
- Applying a variety of services and program guidelines in resolving concerns.
- Identifying, researching and processing of customers concerns/complains on the computer system.
- Providing customers with product and service information.
• Assisting in conducting customer satisfaction surveys for internal business units and/or service marketing with external customers.
• Completing call logs and writing reports.