standard chartered bank limited
September 2008 - Present Day (8 years 8 months)
Marketing of consumer products
- Managing sales of consumer banking products of existing customers
- Determine number of sales points required to achieve sales targets
- Monitor sales performance trends for all accounts
- Develop a short term action plan/ strategy to assist distributors in achieving desired indicators
- Identify and attend to specific distributor needs and resolve problems
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions.
- Provide information to the customer regarding appropriate policies, procedures and operating practices; as well as competitor activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with the dealers.
- Participate in organizing dealer forums
- Liaise with other relevant Departments (Marketing, Financial Operations, Channels) to ensure the sales process is uninterrupted and sales targets are achieved
- Mobilization of funds
- Wealth management
- Management of customers and their accounts
- Assisting the customer service unit in issuance of debit cards, withdrawal slips and cheque books as well as confirming account balances to customers