· Demonstrated outstanding data handling skills while collecting the data from various departments and presenting a clear picture to the Board of Directors, thus, working out a business plan for the organization.
· Pioneered innovative team building to expedite workflow, simplify processes, and reduce operating costs.
· Upgraded production management strategies in order to comply with the Six Sigma standards.
· Channelized the available resources towards increase in cost efficiency by streamlining the existing functions.
· Ensured round the clock material availability in addition to assisting in material procurement and preparation of Bill of Materials.
· Directed and coordinated activities of engineering or technical personnel in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of aircraft or aerospace products.
· Overhauled and ensured reliability of aircraft components, specifically for Boeing 737-300, 737-800, 787, 777 Dreamliner, 757 models.
· Created technical documentation like procedures, quality plans, process maps.
· Liaised with regulatory authorities (DGCA, AAI) and customers as required.
· Developed design criteria for aeronautical or aerospace products or systems, including testing methods, production costs, quality standards, and completion dates.
· Acquired an in-depth understanding of the overall functioning of a power plant.
· Translated electromechanical drawings into design specifications, applying principles of engineering, thermal and fluid sciences, mathematics and statistics.
· Coordinated in conducting quality-control and quality-assurance programs and procedures.
· Formulated conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.
· Formulated mathematical models or other methods of computer analysis to develop, evaluate, or modify an existing design.
· Assisted in directing research and development programs.
· Assisted engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
· Collaborated with engineers in conducting failure analyses, document results, and recommended corrective actions.
· Interpreted engineering sketches, specifications, and drawings.
· Prepared equipment inspection schedules, reliability schedules, work plans, and other records.
· Produced electrical, electronic, and mechanical drawings and other related documents or graphics necessary for electromechanical design using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
Proactive, performance-driven aerospace engineer with progressive hands-on experience in R&D, management, design, maintenance and problem solving for aerospace, packaging, power, automobile and metal industry.Keen understanding of business priorities in engineering projects and committed to managing them flawlessly in terms of time, cost and quality.