1. Establishes production standards of efficiency, minimum wastages and maximum utilization of resources (machines, raw material and manpower).
2. Supervise production processes to ensure implementation of company standards.
3. Coordinates with procurement officers to ensure smooth supply of raw materials.
4. Establishes quality control standards and procedures. Ensures strictly adherence to those standards.
5. Supervises machines maintenance programs. Recommends machines modifications if needed. Ensures smooth supply of spare parts.
6. Coaches and trains production staff prepares on job training programs. Evaluate performance of staff, recommends promotion, additional training or termination.
7. Prepares employees safety procedures and makes sure that these procedures are enforced.
8. Coordinates with Sales Managers to:
a. Plan production capacities according to yearly sales
b. Monitor production vs. sales to review production
Schedule accordingly. Ensure enough replenishments of
Finished goods supply.
c. Apply effective modification on production plan for
timely production of special orders or promotional items.
1. Prepare production budget and maintain/improve budget limitations to meet factory’s annual objectives and standards according to sales projections.
2. Prepare of short and long term plans to determine the manufacturing objectives
3. Manage and monitor the operation of the plant and finish goods warehouse to ensure continuity of production and maintain organized receiving and dispatch of finish product.
4. Manage maintenance department and apply the preventive maintenance program on all machines and equipment to minimize problems and shutdown scheduling to ensure timely and appropriate solutions are adopted avoiding major breakdown.
5. Establish production scheduling and recording system that will ensure accurate recording of production figures and stoppage analysis to make timely and precise reports for company management and future planning.
6. Establish safe working procedures for all areas of operation in coordination with the safety department and ensure its implementation to keep accident to the minimum and reduce downtime.
7. Participate in preparing, reviewing and evaluate the manufacturing cost to ensure the company cost are efficient.
1. Handling the importation of raw material to support smooth running of the production to avoid downtime and improving the efficiency of the production department.
2. Purchase locally, for the operational and administration department, at cost effectiveness basis.
1. Marketing of the products
2. Invoicing the waybill
3. Cash sales report
4. Controlling Debit and credit of the customers
Looking after the Local and up countries Logistics deliveries
Receiving the containers for the logistics import from port.