Research Analyst / Statistician
SJD CONSULT Project / Statistical Data Analyses Consultant, Tanke Primary School Road, Tanke, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria
January 2006 - December 2010 (5 years 1 month)
- Solve any Questions about Statistics in General / Statistics Tutor / Statistics Consultant
- Statistical Related Project Designs in all field of study (Determining Sample Sizes, Fine Tuning of Methodology, Developing Hypotheses / Research Questions / Statistical Processes and Procedures etc)
- Collection, Creating, Developing, Merging, Modifying, and Converting of Data Sets.
- Provide Useful Help Using Statistical Software Packages such as - SPSS, GENSTAT, MS-EXCEL, MINITAB, STATA, NCSS, R, QBASIC etc
- Utilizing Rigorous Methods and Analytic Techniques to Transform Results into Clear Language Easily Understood by a Wide Variety of Audiences and Stakeholders.
- Analyzing Data Gathered from Surveys and Studies to find Patterns and Relationships.
- Clear Interpretation of the Results and Formulation of Conclusions based on Findings.
- Presentation of Results Utilizing Tables and Graphs.
- Providing Results within the Agreed Time Frame.
- Solving Problems in an Expedient, Efficient, and Timely Manner.
- Offering Suggestions for Best Practices
- Training in Data Analysis Techniques and Procedures.