GROUP HEAD: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY
HUMFORD MANAGEMENT INC.
April 2012 - Present Day (5 years 1 month)
- Customer service/Relationship Management
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events,
publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential
partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal
requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving
internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of
new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks
and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals. .
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing
and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with
business operations. .
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
- Responsible for marketing initiative towards obtaining customers/
- Sourcing for viable and profitable business undertaking