1. Creating, managing and analyzing performance data and other information
2. Encouraging, identifying and developing best practice strategy in achieving Church goals and objectives.
3. Producing Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) which defines how the Church activities should be carried out.
4. Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
5. Organizing and maintaining minutes and making Pastoral appointments.
6. To identify, plan and execute implementation of monthly targets.
7. Ensuring that any concerns or complaints are dealt with appropriately.
8. Preparation of monthly requisition.
1. Develop email response templates for various categorizes of emails received.
2. Liaising with the online team in ensuring that all relevant information with regards to the upcoming Group Visits session is updated accordingly.
3. Sourcing for groups of ministers to attend each Group Visits sessions with respect to target assigned by the Director with regards to countries to be reached and overall number of visiting ministers attending.
4. Preparation and dispatch of Visa letters to all groups of expected ministers as requested.
5. Preparation of the Group Visits program itinerary for each of the ministers attending the Group Visits sessions.
6. Maintenance and update of the database.
7. Preparation and dispatch of appreciation letters to all visiting ministers at the attend of each Group Visits session.
8. Compilation of reports for each batch of visiting ministers at all Group Visit sessions held.
9. Dispatch of birthday post cards to all ministers celebrating their birthday.
10. Dispatch of mails on our ministry initiatives, partnership initiatives and testimonies received from Group Visitors as required.