Assistant Coordinator/Project manager
Twinkle Star Pry School
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 5 months)
- Comprehend and implement organizational project policies and procedures.
- Develop Project Charter and obtain approval for every new school projects.
- Identify and procure project infrastructure needs, complete purchase orders and issue to suppliers.
- Define project goals, objectives and success criteria.
- Maintain project staff technical proficiency and productivity, and provide training where required.
- Identify educational milestones and communicating the status to management.
Design/supply/renovation and partitioning with Aluminum work and block work into nursery classrooms of Twinkle Star Nursery/Pry school.
Increase the number of student intake through project management skills and ensure the compliance of educational standard through innovative ideas in repositioning the school outlook with modern technology and practices.