Coordinator, Operations and Business Development
Solid Trust Savings and Loans Ltd
August 2011 - Present Day (5 years 8 months)
- Custodian of the Bank Assets.
- Branch Treasury Management.
- Matching Liabilities with appropriate & sustainable Assets.
- Coordinating activities of the Customer Care.
- Responsible for Business Development.
- Overseeing the Tellers.
- Ensuring compliance in all ramifications.
- Ensuring effective communication & work flow among staff.
- Relationship Management of potential & ultimate customers.
- Generate more revenue through Fund Placement, FDA and DDA to advance the branch profit.
- Ensuring effective running of the branch.
- Develop/Implement Business Plan.
- Structuring desired Mortgage Repayment Plans to applicants.
- Mortgage & Credit Evaluation.
- Deposit Mobilization.
- Growing the clienteles’ base.
- Introducing prospective and ultimate customers to various suitable products.
- Cross-Selling of the bank’s product to various customers.
- Supervising the activities of the Business Executives.
- Ensuring target attainment with efficient&effective strategic plan.