Aries Suites Ikoyi
October 2010 - January 2013 (2 years 3 months)
Welcome guest, marketing facilities, goods and services. Manages Staff/firm to achieve a repetitive task and assures that the task runs as designed, on budget, and without faltering despite obstacles.
- Inspect hotels to gather information and monitor surroundings and decide what needs to be done.
- Communicate with other managers to plan large events. May negotiate with managers about whose staff will help with projects.
- Make decisions and develop plans for how to manage hotel.
- Analyze financial information on computer and create reports for owners.
- Handle money and record payments onto computer. Computers allow managers to know how much money is earned daily or monthly.
- Identify staffs' actions and evaluate whether it meets hotels' standards.
- Estimate the number of rooms needed for special events.
- Answer customers' questions, make them feel at home, and build on-going relationships.
- Schedule work activities and communicate duties and hours to staff. Coach staff on how to do the job and motivate them to finish projects.
- Coordinate front desk staffs' work, and build a team environment.
- Interview applicants and judge the quality of their skills to staff various positions in hotels.
- Perform general physical activities and administrative tasks when delivering mail or answering phones.