officer 111,commercial banking.
Union Bank of Nigeria plc
May 2008 - Present Day (9 years 2 months)
- Reviewing customers’ cash flows for the purpose of credit approval and making recommendations.
- Daily monitoring of customers’ account and customer retention.
- Prompt report rendition of customers account activity.
- Regular monitoring of customer credit file, review of customer credit file information for management decision.
- Maintaining standard professional after service delivery and efficient customer relationship management.
- Responsible for the management and reconciliation of ATM transactions in the branch
- Opening of new account for new customers
- Effective handling of corporate and consumers banking customers.
- Setting up customers on internet and mobile banking.