· Sales and marketing of company’s imported baby foods, diapers, baby milk and toiletries.
· Listening to customers requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to prospect for new business.
· Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
· Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential market.
· Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
· Representing the organization at trade exhibitions events and demonstrations.
· Negotiating on price, cost, delivery and specifications with buyers.
· Advising customers on forthcoming products development and discussing special promotions.
· Creating detailed proposal documents often as a part of formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospecting customer.
· Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
· Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
INTRODUCING NEW BUSINESSES
MOBILIZATION OF DEPOSITS
CREDIT WRITING/ PROCESSING
field sales and marketing