1) Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
2) Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
3) Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
4) Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
5) Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
6) Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies etc.
Managing of sales team to comply with management directive; design and liaise with sales executives for physical distribution to top A customers at Maiduguri,Yobe,Yola and Gombe; Formulation of sales and marketing strategies/plans; Preparation of monthly budget/expenses for the Area in conjunction with the finance manager; Provide regular & timely feedback & reports to regional and head office; Setting of sales target VS monthly target, monitoring, evaluation & management of data, team performance measurement and appraisal; Market trend analysis and providing positive solutions/strategies; Manage existing customers, strategy for developing new markets & customer relationship management; Planning and execution of the marketing /promotional budget; provide technical information, knowledge and support to sales team;
Maintaining customers account; Designed the route map of the sales team to achieve fix coverage plans and route discipline; Sales / data posting for the Area-cum-Regional Office;
Achieved from12% to 39% success upon introduction within 6 month and steady growth of 10% over 2 years and now house hold brands in our coverage area with increase in volume sales of 4% at off season to 9% during season.
Preparation of monthly budget/expenses for the Area; Preparation of staff salary; Sales / data posting for the area on Microsoft Navision, critix & Dynamics; Daily reconciliation of stocks / cash; Providing reports to Regional-cum-Head office and monitoring of all transactions made at the bank; Support general housekeeping within the Area office; Daily synchronization / Harmonization of reps Hand held (V3 device); Advisory / support to Area Manager.
Preparation of industrial relations proposal for our workshop to the human resource / training department of oil companies and oil servicing companies in South- South Nigeria; Sourcing Management Consultancy jobs for my employers; Preparation of weekly & monthly reports for AM & CEO; Negotiation of business terms for the company; Advisory / support to AM.