Supervision of the Advertising, Public Relations, Merchandising , Events and Sponsorships Functions.
1. Launch of Glo 1 submarine cable
2. Renegotiation of the Glo Mobile sponsorship of the Ghana Black Stars and Glo Football League.
3. Development of Launch Advertising
4. Development of launch integrated marketing communications plan for Glo Mobile Ghana.
1. Support the development of the commercial (Sales & Marketing) strategy and planning process for Cadbury Nigeria which ensures that key cross functional/ cross portfolio issues and opportunities are identified and leveraged to enable best for business decisions across all categories and portfolios and included in the long range plan.
2. Supervise and direct the operations and personnel in the Knowledge and Insights (research) and integrated marketing communications functions covering the Foods Drinks and Confectionery categories as well as the Innovation portfolio.
3. Management of sections of the Sales and Operations Planning tracks primarily, the demand review track that involves the development and management of the company’s rolling 12 months demand/sales forecast . secondarily, strategic contribution to the PMR (Innovation) and SMR ( Senior Management Review) tracks
1. Worked as part of the core multinational team mandated to develop;
i) a good understanding of the true business potential of Cadbury Nigeria Plc in the Nigerian and West African markets, covering participation as well as operating strategy and required structure to support it.
ii) Contributed to the development of strategy to establish potential quick wins so as to pay a dividend based on 2009 performance in 2010. This covered portfolio right sizing, brand rejuvenation, SKU strategy, RTM review and development , manufacturing etc
2. Scoped adjacent West African markets to identify viable market opportunities to guide company participation and investment
3. Developed a demand planning and forecasting tool from scratch, utilising excel in the absence of standard enabling forecasting software, integrating same into the local Sales &Operations Planning (S&OP) process resulting in the efficient deployment of company resources creating, significant value whilst putting the consumer and customer at the heart of the Cadbury business
4. Facilitated the pitches for Cadbury Nigeria’s creative and media buying business, overseeing all aspects ie agency scoping and short listing, multiple stage pitch presentations and selection. Also facilitated the integration of the selected media and creative agencys, covering orientation, contract drafting and approval as well as smooth handover from preceding media agency
5. Introduced, implemented and enhanced GRP based media planning to optimise company direct marketing spend efficiency.
6. Contributed to the development and deployment of the Tom Tom Football / National team sponsorships.
Coordinated the marketing of chocolate imports (CDM, Fruit &Nut, Gersy, 5 Star, Gems) into the Nigerian market achieving visibility and availability for Cadbury chocolates, building a foundation for an enduring chocolate business for Cadbury Nigeria.
Brands Managed : Smirnoff Vodka, Malibu Rum, Gilbeys Gin, Squadron Dark Rum, Finlays Tonic Wine, Bull Dry Gin, Bull Dark Rum
Member National Institute of Markting of Nigeria
Member Advertising Practioners Councll of Nigeria
Member Ikoyi Club 1938