Head,Administration & Accounts
THE PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY OF NIGERIA
March 2012 - Present Day (5 years 3 months)
- General administrative management of the National Secretariat including annual budget preparation and monitoring.
- Liaison with banks, relevant government agencies and other financial institutions in the management of fiscal assets of the organisation.
- Human capital programme design and development.
- Coordinating activities of all state offices and monitoring set out nationwide programme implementation.
- Coordinating activities with regional and international affiliate groups, partners and allied NGO’s towards achieving set out mandates, bilateral agreements, treaties and protocols.
- Facilitating interaction between the organisation and various related states and federal ministries, departments and agencies/(functionaries) of government in matters related to drug use/(pharmacy profession) and public health in Nigeria.
- Design, development and implementation of new policy strategies in line with set out World Health Organisation(WHO),Federation of International Pharmacy(FIP),African Pharmaceutical Federation(APF),Federal Ministry of Health(FMoH) goals and objectives as regards public health and the National Drug Policy in Nigeria.
- Carrying out other functions as may be advised by the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the society and the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (PCN) an arm of the Directorate of Pharmaceutical Services under the purview of the Presidency.