Equinox Engineering Nigeria Limited
February 2009 - Present Day (8 years 2 months)
- Analyze arrival of goods from vendors.
- Oversee the condition of packages arrived and the documentation accompanying the materials are those listed in the dispatch documentation.
- initiate inspection of materials to confirm that it is not damaged and the traceability is maintained according to Company specifications.
- Analyze new processes, technologies materials, purchasing methods, statutory requirement and market conditions. Communicate with management on any signification factors that could affect, raw materials damage, utility cost, or financial impact.
- Ensuring items dispatched from locations are well packaged, manifested and comply with transport legislations.
- Responsible for managing the goals, standards, and objective of the purchasing department and warehouse.
- Work under the direction of the material manager and QA/QC department.
- Review the material inspection report received from material controller and issue the material receiving inspection report (MRIR)
- Responsible for managing log of all project material and their mill certificates to ensure proper traceability
- Supervise transportation of material from the delivery point to the planned storage point.
- Files original MRIRs approved by company