SPARKWEST NIGERIA LIMITED
November 2007 - Present Day (9 years 8 months)
C/o Mr. Tijani Ayorinde Azeez,
03, Afolabi Close, Off Ipaja Road,
Mosan – Inside, Lagos, Nigeria.
A Career Engineer with over 6 years working experience, with diversified and progressive expertise in providing engineering services for Telecommunication, Power and Energy sector.
Date of Birth: 27 April 1980
State of Origin: Delta
Marital status: Married
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND COURSES
Certified OSHA Occupational health and safety professional. 2013
Certified OSHA safety health manager2013 Inspector – (Hot-dip galvanized steel) 2012
Introduction to ISO-9001: 2008 2012
Introduction to Quality Management system 2012
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology,
Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria
MBA Business Administration 2010-2012
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology,
Technology, Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Managemen tstudies PGD 2009
Yaba College of Technology
Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
HND Mechanical Engineering 2002-2004
Kwara State Polytechnic,
ND Mechanical Engineering 1997-1999
Agunjin District High School,
Agunjin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
Senior School Certificate Examination 1991-1996/2004
Sparkwest Engineering Limited. 3, Ibadan Street, Osborne Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria. (Company that Provides Engineering services for Telecom, Power and Energy Sectors.)
Nov. 2007 – till date.
• Technical analysis, interpretation and translation of designed engineering drawings to computerized numerical control machine (CNC).
• Provide technical engineering information to the engineering manager and design head to ensure conformance with engineering design and specifications.
• Analyze job orders, blueprint engineering drawings and then performs all the necessary calculations with respect to designs and specifications.
• Item modification to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specification.
• Monitor installation of towers, gantries and other engineering designed structures for conformance.
• Liaising with QC and QA co-coordinator to certify that items produced are in conformance with the design and specification
• Provide feedback to the engineering manager on customer’s problems and needs.
• Using drafting computer assisted design software for product design.
• Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
• Develop, coordinate and monitor all aspect of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication and operation of product design.
• Perform personnel function such as supervision of production crew and riggers on the field
• Review shop drawings for conformance with the contract and ensure information is communicated to the design head and engineering manager.
• Continually updating engineering designed drawings with change as issued by consultant, design head and client.
• Continually finding solutions to conflicts in engineering designed drawings and specifications by conferring with the design head and designers.
• Inspect false work for conformance to engineering designed assembly drawings.
• Provide technical engineering information and interpret plans, details and specifications for contractors.
Mikano International Limited, Plot 34/36 Acme Road Ogba,
Lagos State, Nigeria. (Company that handles the assembly, servicing, repair, maintenance, sales
and installation of generating sets)
Dec. 2006 – Oct. 2007.
• Assembling and maintenance of generating set, Ranging from; - 200kva, 150kva, 140kva, 120kva, 100kva, 60kva, 40kva, 27kva, 20kva, 13kva.
• Arranging materials for assembly of various generating sets.
• Developing and implementing maintenance schedule.
• Understanding the working principles of generating sets.
• Reporting to the assembly manager.
• Inspection check on assembled and serviced generating set.
• Coupling of various kinds of generating set alternators.
• Ensuring all generating set assembled and serviced are in conformance with the quality assurance officer before delivery.
Akkoye Secondary School Akko, Gombe State.
March 2005 - Feb 2006.
AutoCAD 3D & 2D animation.
Ms Office; excel, MS word, power point.
Computerized Numerical Controlled Machine Programming.( CNC)
Steel Project PLM – ( Project Live Management) and other Drafting software
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
• Research and development, Traveling and making friends, Meeting people.
• Mr. Tijani Ayorinde Azeez.
Channel Sales Manager, Fan Milk PLC, Billings Way, Oregun, Lagos. 08067165664
• Mr. Omotoye Olugbenga Ligali.
Planning Manager, Sparkwest Steel industries, limited, Sagamu Ogun state. 08099924829