QA/QC MECHANICAL INSPECTOR
Cloudlog Nigeria Limited – Porthar-Court, Rivers State
April 2013 - December 2015 (2 years 9 months)
1. Implement Quality control procedure & relevant Industry procedures.
2. Maintenance management and project management of oil and gas facilities, plants, machineries and operations respectively.
3. Inspection on fabricated piping & structure pipeline before, during & after completion for measurement, correct materiel specification, consumables (storage, verifying test certificates & proper handling).
4. Witnessing Pipeline Cleaning-Pigging inspection.
5. Hydro testing Inspection: Monitoring the field construction pressure, testing & documentation activities for compliance with specifications.
6. Reviewing piping status report to determine the completion status of the test system & their availability for testing.
7. Inspection of system under pressure for leaks. Signing the piping test pressure record, jointly with cloudlog representative upon completion of each pressure test activity.
8. Orientation of working activity to operate the machine.
9. Ensuring all monitoring, surveillance and inspection duties are performed as required.
10. Perform Inspection & release witness & hold points by signing out the test records confirming to specifications.
Ensure that all pressure gauges, Relief valves, Recorders are calibrated.
Preparation of QA/QC project documentation and inspection reports.