·Supervising the execution of fabrication works, ensuring full compliance with safety, quality standards, and procedures.
·Manage customers’ demands: maximizing availability of personnel and materials.
·Running installation, assembly, and maintenance of mechanical equipment both in offshores and onshore
·Interpreting and editing Engineering diagrams: assembly, detailed, and layout diagrams,
·Designing and implementing of Fabrication process.- SAP knowledge and AutoCAD
·Fabrication of Plant machine parts, and simple machines.
·Using the Lathe, Milling, and Drilling Machines/ Bench working.
· Mobilized and Demobilized tools, as team lead of three to and fro the Rig site for well drilling service
· Attended DWOP /CWOP meetings, where I contributed the effect of our services and recommended our condition to be considered in the well drilling process.
· 6-12 hr. shift operation during well casing services.
· Ran TAM international rental tool -Packer- for mud circulation during well casing operations
· Assembled and installed Packer tools on Rig site
· Installed/maintained Atlas-Copo pumps, crane, winches, check valves, and Packer tools.
· Presented technical talk during tools sales presentations.
· Installed simple electrical wiring of maintenance workshop
· Prevented equipment surface against corrosion: blasting, brush and spraying painting
· Managed production plant machinery: ensuring 24/7 mechanical run-ability
· Performed root cause analysis (RCA) on mechanical and other systems failures
· Used Installation diagrams in installing Stalinger, Atlas corpo, and the ingasorand machines - like the conversion machines, Chiller unit, Looms, recycling machines, Compressors etc.
· Did Installations and commissioning of 100KVA power gen. set
· Performed routine maintenance, troubleshooting and corrective maintenance in power plant
· Scheduled and supervised Personnel (Technicians) routine operations in the plant.
· Produced designs of needed machine parts for workshop production- CAD usage.
· Used the Lathe and worked on bench in fabrication of machines parts
· Kept records and monitored Workshop jobs, equipment/parts purchased.
· Did maintenance on heavy automobiles (Trucks) chases: gas cutting of metal, forming of damaged body etc.
· Worked on truck pneumatic system: shock arrest and breaking system hoses fitting
a) Leadership Diploma Certificate (LDC), Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI)
b) Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training (BOSIET) Certified
c) Survival at Sea (SAS) certified
d) Helicopter Underwater Escape Technique(HUET) certified
e) SAP ERP (SAP ECC 6.0) End User (Uranium Technology Centre) Certified
f) Industrial Accident First Aid (IAFA) and Fire Fighting Techniques (FFT)