• Servicing and maintenance of rotating Equipments.
• Performed daily inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to all mechanical equipment and tools.
• Carrying out periodic maintenance according to the company’s preventative Maintenance System.
• Maintain, service, reports and advised supervisors on condition of equipments and spare parts requirements.
• Assisting in maintaining rotating equipments.
• Installed, operate and repair additional equipment for special operations.
• Ensure that all assigned tasks were carried out safely accordance to the Company’s safety rules
Research Work: Design of Pressure Vessel "unpublished”.
(i) Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)-Graduate Member
(ii) American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) - Graduate Member
Engineering Software Packages:
1 Operating system of MS-Dos, windows 98’ and window NT
2 Application programme: Microsoft office
3 Programming language: AutoCad, Landmark, Pdms, Primavera