Operations and Maintenance Engineer II
Aggreko International Power Projects
April 2006 - Present Day (11 years 2 months)
- Installations, commissioning, operation and de-commissioning of project site.
- Maintenance and repairs of Cummins (1250KVA) KTA 50 family and QSK 45&60 generators, Scania 500KVA generators and other industrial generators. Service of MV & HV (Step-Up) transformers, circuit breakers, switchgears and loadbanks, used for power generation both on remote areas, ‘island’ and ‘grid’ mode.
- Taking & filling records of service reports, component change reports. Carrying out engine Valves/ injector setting, ‘Health Check’ and diesel coolant test analysis at intervals at service intervals, Sending reports to the project/technical manager weekly.
- Tool box talk, job pre-planning including all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) & technical work scopes applicable to all jobs/assignments before job commencement.
- Ensure satisfactory service delivery to client at all time.