October 2012 - Present Day (4 years 7 months)
October, 2012- till date: Aricontek Resource Limited (TOTAL FACILITY MANAGER MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIR, ABUJA)
Coordinate and monitor the overall activities of maintenances
Issues out directives to staff on daily function and work order to be carried out
Liaise with client (Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Chairman on maintenance) on the work that is in place to be carried out as it concern to the staff of the ministry.
To prepare and manage work plan on monthly and quarterly schedule
Prepare bill of engineering bill of material on extra contract issued by the commission.
Draw up preventive maintenance chat for all the engineering equipment in the ministry.
Interpret design/as-built drawing as regard to engineering maintenance in the ministry
Supervised and monitor the maintenance of 3nos.sychronise 1.5MV generating plant and 11nos. elevator at the ministry.
Supervised and monitor the maintenance, repair and servicing of central air conditioner of 33,000W each, package unit, multi-split unit and chillers in the ministry.
Execute the maintenance of the plumbing system, water treatment plant in the ministry.
Ensure standard of engineering material used in the ministry comply with the regulation of code and standard in Nigeria.
Issues out advice where necessary to avoid danger in used of the any of the facilities.
Service of mechanical component of 33000kva panel at the ministry sub-station.
Servicing of 500kva Cummins generator that is used to junk start the
Synchronized three 1.5 MVA.
Ensure continues flow rate through the pipe connection to the main building from the water treatment plants that link with the over-head tank of 78,000cm3
Liters of water from water board.
November 2011- October 2012: Central Bank of Nigeria, Yanegoa Branch
Facility Engineer (NYSC)
Supervision of the maintenance and servicing of 1000kand350kva
Supervision of the maintenance and servicing of plumbing system.
Supervision of the maintenance and servicing of water treatment plant.
Supervision of the maintenance and servicing of air conditioning units.
Supervision of the maintenance and servicing of fire hydrant, fire alarm, CCTV camera, FM200 fire- pro
2010-2011 Colly Project Services (28 Airport Rd, Port Harcourt)
I - DESIGN AND ANALYSIS CAPABILITIES MECHANICAL/PIPE &PROCESS FLOW
• Drafting of process flow diagrams (PFD’s) and piping & instrumentation diagrams (P&ID’s).
• Process design, modeling and simulation using Aspen HYSYS
• Pipe drafting and design: complete design of piping general arrangement layouts, piping isometrics, and supports details, material take offs (MTO´s), equipment location and foundation plans, plot plans, orientation drawings, tie-in index and tie-in packages.
• Provide piping input to process piping and instrumentation diagrams
(P&ID), line designation table (LDT), instrument specification sheets (ISS), valve list, equipment list.
• Front-end, conceptual and detailed engineering design of water and crude storage tanks using applicable standards and codes (API 650, API 620, API 653)
• Generation of MTO’s and fabrication/construction drawings for the building of water and crude storage tanks.
• Preparing material take-off requirements and isometric drawings for
Construction using 3D CADD (computer aided design and drafting)
Modeling software’s: AutoCAD HYSYS, PDMS and HYSYS.
• Preparing & checking of equipment orientation drawings for all types of petrochemical equipments, considering equipment spacing, accessibility, operation and maintenance requirements.
• Review all vendor documentations to ensure compliance with the design and technical requirements/specifications
• Ability to work alone if need arises and also to work with a team of engineers.
II – MECHANICAL/PIPING TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
• Preparing and reviewing piping specifications in accordance with the company
Standards and general codes (full awareness of Network oil and gas standards).
• Preparing and reviewing valves datasheets, vendor technical specifications and
• Provide piping technical input to P&IDs including piping classes, valve types and specialty items.
• Preparing pipeline and piping safety instruction sheets with the required calculations for pipe wall thickness, maximum allowable operating pressure (MAOP), and test pressure.
• Review technical specifications for fire water tank, portable water tank, crude storage tank and propane storage tank design
2008: Crocodile Matchet Company (Trans-Amadi Industrial layout Port Harcourt, Rivers State). IT STUDENT
Training on maintenance and servicing of 1000,350kvaand 200kva
Training on maintenance and servicing of compressor.
Training on maintenance and servicing of pumps.
Training on maintenance and servicing of air conditioning units.