rockson engineering nig.ltd
February 2007 - Present Day (10 years 1 month)
- Planned and developed work strategy, schedules and follow-up on work carried out, Deliver technical output in accordance with project safety, time and quality compliance
- Trouble-shooting DTC (Diagnostics trouble codes) using electronic service tools like Cummins insite, CAT SIS+ET, Perkins EST,VMAC electronics software’s for earth moving machines, Manitowoc cranes and trucks.
- Assisting in Carry out Solar Turbines removal and installation of Mars engine and Generators, Alignment of Solar Turbines (turbine to generator).
- Responsible for the Supervision and coordination of HEAVY DUTY ACTIVITIES in Maintenance Department
- Hydraulic Platform Trailers for the haulage operation of gas turbines and accessories from the sea port to the project sites.
- Personal Handling of the operation, maintenance and servicing of GOLDHOFER SELF PROPELLED MODULAR TRANSPORTER (PST), Conduct road survey to discover the safest and most efficient route for haulage operation,
- Prepare road survey report, Responsible for the Skidding, Mounting and Installation of GE 9EA Gas Turbines, Generators, and Accessories.
- Responsible for the Mechanical Installation, Erection and Construction activities of the aforementioned power plant sites using the various approved engineering/execution drawings in accordance with the manufacturer’s specification.
- Trouble shooting fault and repairs on Mechanical and Hydraulic systems of cranes and earth moving machines.
- Implementation of planned preventive maintenance, Organize toolbox meeting before the commencement of daily activities, Coordinate, train and develop subordinates in line with the company’s capacity building strategy,
- Ensure delivery of set targets and objectives, Manage departmental projects when need be.
- Also as a supporting servicing to Project site; In. Diagnosing faults, Troubleshooting of equipments / machines and refrigerating and air-conditioning units
- Preparing routine/ planned maintenances programs for the equipment both in workshop and project sites
- Repair, carrying out servicing and over hauling of light duty vehicles as well heavy –duty equipment and machines both in workshop and on sites. Such as: Power generating sets (Generators) of various capacities 100kva,250kvs,300kva,500kva, Grove cranes, Hyester forklifts, Pumps and Caterpillar equipments( Cat 950G Payloader,D8 & D6 Dozer, Backhoe, Excavator Machines .
- Evaluation checks on materials take-off (MTO) and ensuring compliance to design specifications