Livingproof controls limited
May 2012 - Present Day (5 years 2 months)
- Development of the Instrument/Electrical designs based on the process and instrument diagrams (P&I.D), single line diagrams (SLD), Equipment layout in conjunction with the applicable company/international codes and practices under direction of the Lead designer.
- Study of the vendor information and packages for appropriate integration into the layout design.
- Preparation of the explanatory sketches for communication of comments and review findings of inter-discipline drawings.
- Work out/checking of the preliminary/intermediate/final Material take off
(MTO) based on the drawings and material reconciliations.
- Producing surplus/shortage reports in comparison to preceding drawing revisions.
- Checking of the drawings for the technical quality & compliance.
- Preparation of Instrument Location Layout drawings, Instrument Logic Diagrams, single line diagrams (SLD), Cable Trench Layout, Cable Schedule, Loop Diagram, Wiring Diagram, instrument cable termination drawing (ICTD) for Junction boxes (JB), and Cabinet, Electrical and Pneumatic hookups