Mechanic / Workshop Supervisor ( INTERMEDIATE)
BGP/CNPC International Nigeria Limited
April 2010 - Present Day (6 years 11 months)
- Liaising with the equipment manager, the chief mechanic and the senior mechanic for preparation of scope of work for of all workshop and equipment repairs as well as reviewing and commenting on studies, plans, and proposals for purchasing of new equipment.
- Preparation of technical documentation for package requisitions (supply specifics and data sheets as required).
- Supervision of fuel bunkering and daily consumption of fuel.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly production and fuel reports.
- Preparation of Materials take off/bill of quantities (MTO/BOQ) for all inspection and spare parts replacement.
- Support the chief mechanic in technical negotiation with vendors and controls of subcontracted discipline engineering document.
- Ensure that all rotating equipment /mechanical faults reported are given adequate attention.
- Ensure safe handling of tools and materials.
- Maintenance of houseboats and barges.
- Ensure compliance to PTW System and HS-MS System.
- Ensures effective compliance to journey management system.
- Maintenance of Airboats.
- Plan a maintenance schedule for the equipments such as Yamaha engines (75HP, 115HP).
- Maintenance and Servicing of Caterpillar 275KVA and 365KVA (3406C) Generator Sets.
- Maintenance and Servicing of GM and Volvo Penta inboard engines.
- Knowledge of two and three stage compressors