Manager, Media and Communications
Honeywell Flour Mills Plc
November 2013 - Present Day (3 years 9 months)
• Manage planning the brands strategic communication channels, media agency, brands public relations, corporate communications and events. Media managed include TV, Radio, Billboards, Newspapers, Magazines, BRT and Social Media platforms.
• Develop media strategies together with the brand managers and implement in support of organizational/brand goals.
• Manage media budget.
• Manage sponsorship on key media platforms.
• Devise strategies for media buying, advert placement and ensures advert buying stays within budget.
• Find a combination of media that will enable the message get to the target effectively.
• Monitor and optimize effectiveness of campaigns.
• Build relationships and negotiate rates with media sales companies in conjunction with media agency to obtain most competitive prices.
• Ensure all brands/company events are given adequate exposure on select media spaces.
• Manage media agencies.
• Manage Annual Report from design to production and Annual General Meeting publicity.
• Plan and manage all exposures related to Honeywell Flour Mills Plc on all media platforms. I.e. interviews, press releases etc.
• Manage media aspect of PR involving government parastatals.
• Oversee the design and management of company website.
• Ensure consistent internal and external communications that are aligned with strategy
• Manage PR efforts and also develop and/or execute events.
• Manage creation of Corporate calendars, brochures and other corporate materials from design to production.