Program Officer Monitoring & Evaluation.
Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN)
January 2006 - July 2009 (3 years 7 months)
- Overseeing M&E activities across 5 Health Facilities (2 ART comprehensive and 3 PMTCT / HCT) across 3 states (Kano, Jigawa and Bauchi).
Daily, weekly and monthly collation of reports across ART sites, ART satellite sites, PMTCT and HCT sites.
- Data validation across the different Program areas including TB/HIV activities.
- Maintaining / strengthening patient/data flow across sites.
- Initiate / review protocol for data capture for old and newly introduced indicators across sites.
- Ensure the successful implementation of CAREWare across sites where it is in use.
- Technical assistance and support to sites on the use of ART card, Pre ART & ART registers.
- Onsite training and mentoring to further enhance the capabilities of facility staff on M&E related issues across site.
- Handling of all M&E component of presentations during M&E training & training by other Program unit.
- Gap analysis using data on key deliverables as it affects the Program and technical input to resolving them.
- Regular / Continuous on the job training for facility staff as need arises.
- Data collation for Annual Progress Report (APR) and Semi Annual Progress Report (SAPR) for the IHVN Kano regional office.
- Coordination of Teleform sending / retrieval to and from facilities, scanning and generation of patient level data for active patients in Care across sites.
- IHVN liaison with SACA, FMOH / SMOH and NPHCDA on M&E related activities.
- Overseeing the activities of the Program Assistant M&E for Global fund related activities which includes Malaria and Health System Strengthening (HSS)