Container Shipment/Warehouse Coordinator.
SILVER MARITIME SHIPPING COMPANY NIG. LTD
November 2011 - April 2013 (1 year 5 months)
- Ensure that shipments are handled smoothly and that loads get Offloaded efficiently and sorted properly.
- Monitor the shipment with the Bill of Lading till berth; supervise the clearing and transportation to warehouse.
- Foreseers the shipping company and terminal refund.
- Answers incoming department telephone calls for the purpose of routing and/or responding to telephone requests for Information/services.
- Coordinate and bill for rental equipment/facilities) for the purpose of implementing and maintaining services and/or programs.
- Directs department functions in conjunction with Supervisor for the purpose of prioritizing project deadlines and ensuring optimal utilization of personnel.
- Monitor assigned programs and/or projects (e.g. General Fixed Assets, Inventory, etc.) for the purpose of conforming to administrative requirements.
- Monitors departmental budget (e.g. mail, mechanical, warehouse department expenditures) for the purpose of ensuring the accurate allocation of expenses and tracking of assets.
- Monitors warehouse functions in conjunction with Supervisor for the purpose of providing efficient operations.