Shod Systems Nigeria Limited,Lagos
January 2012 - Present Day (5 years 5 months)
Job Role: Technical Manager/Project Manager
- Team Lead, Web and Collaboration ( June,2012)
- Coordinated the development of Web related vertical solutions for the office and clients
- HR Self Service –Sure Manager
- Transport Management Solution
- Standardization of some of the Company’s local vertical Microsoft Dynamics Nav Solution in the Microsoft ERP community
- HR and Payroll Extended System
- Fleet Management Solution
- Team Lead, Web and Collaboration
RT Briscoe, HR Self Service Web Development (September, 2012)
The project entails the development and implementation of a HR Self service was integrated into their existing Automobile ERP solution.
- Union Trustee Limited ,UTL (2012)
UTL Fund placement, web development solution
Typical SSNL Project/Job Activities:
- Coordinate all trainings in the company both external and in house and relating with all parties involves, ensuring a successful training campaign.
- Managed and supervised the continuous smooth running operation of all IT resources and infrastructure in the company.
- Oversee all Web design, development, System integration and Collaboration with in the office and at Client’s end.
- Analyzed System Processes of both Web application and ERP solutions to ensure all
aspect of application system is considered.
- Set up IT Asset Management policies, IT User and Share Procedure, ensuring compliance, performance of monthly IT Audit and overseeing the Network security.
- Responsible for timely delivery of assigned projects to the Technical Unit and engineered a new unit-Web/portal development in order to have independent solutions parallel to ERP solutions.
- Interfacing with 3rd party vendors, facilitated discussion on outsourcing agreement
such as Annual contract, licensing issues and service providers.