March 2006 - Present Day (11 years 1 month)
Offshore*****Installation, commissioning and maintenance of Vessel communication equipment (offshore and onshore operations) : –GMDSS, SAT Phone, SSAS, Installation and repair of DSC VHF/HF/MF Radios, routing of mail through globe wireless to the shore , configuration of Ship Security and Alert System (SSAS),Installation and repair of Radar, installation and repair of Echo sounder, Installation and Repair of Gyro. Ship CCTV , HV/LV Isolation, upgrading of sat-C software for LRIT, Preparing all the vessels for Radio survey etc
System/Network administrator on window Server 2003 and window server 2008 (Mail exchange servers)
- ** Administration of Domain Controller and Mail servers
- ** Desktop and Server support with a strong focus on server support. Implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting Windows Server 2003 and Window server 2008 technologies
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches will be an added advantage
- The answering, logging and then allocation of all IT helpdesk issues & problems (either via Phone call or E-mail) into our helpdesk application, this role is also responsible for the day to day administration of this application ensuring all open calls are closed in a timely manner.
- 1st & 2nd level IT support to the user communities both onshore & offshore, including desktop, laptop & workstations faults and hardware issues, and their associated PC software operating system