December 2011 - Present Day (5 years 7 months)
- Manage and maintain the ipNX Monitoring Systems (these report on the status and performance of ipNX's network, upstream service provider’s services and facilities.
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on ipNX's systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, proactive monitoring and graphing for colocation, leased lines, customer backup and other customer network services)
- Facilities maintenance (monitoring and management of air-conditioning, UPS, power usage, power backup systems, running health and safety and housekeeping checks at ipNX’ s POPs)
- Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly with regard to ipNX's own architecture and platforms (Wimax, SOMA, Fibre To The Home, FTTH).
- Participate in a 24x7x365 call-out rota if required
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly network evaluation to prepare reports to advice management of link degradation, outages, Network devices CPU loads, poor Quality of service implemtation, Base station Power implementation to provide backups and proper cooling of network devices
- Provide technical Backend services to field engineers and second-level support to customer support team.
- Provisioning/Managing of Wimax( Alvarion) and Fibre To The Home (FTTH) CPEs.
- Responsible to provide assistance to Fiber Optic Cable Planners to issue work orders and to assist in Fiber Optic Infrastructure development.
- Integration of Data and internet links to various DTE end systems at customer premises.
- Deployment of Cisco routers and multilayer switches for BTS and customer premises
''Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE written) Feb 2013
„ Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional (CCIP)
„« BGP + MPLS July 2012
„« Quality of Service (QOS) In view
„ Cisco certified Network Professional (CCNP) 2012
„« Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) September, 2011
„« Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) December, 2011
„« Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks(TSHOOT) April, 2012
„h Cisco certified Network Associate (CCNA) June 2011
„Health, Safety and Environment in a Workplace Certificate from the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, CIEH, UK.
„ Proficiency certificate in Management (Nigeria Institute of Management , NIM) 2011