· Performs primary network system administration on network servers as needed.
· Installs, configured print server and networking the organization’s computers to share the printer
· Uses established tracking system to log requests; monitors progress, tracks problem resolution.
· Works with vendors to resolve hardware operating system issues; researches and tests possible solutions and implementation.
· Installing, configuring and maintenance of routers, switches, servers and indoor access point for both office and customers.
· Troubleshoot wide area networking and local area networking and telephone problems.
· Carry out daily back-up of the Company most crucial database on an external back-up media, thus ensuring data security.
· Trains end-users on the use and features of the various operating systems and applications on the various platforms.
· Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and network related problems encountered by staff on their PCs in the organization.
· Configuring and deployment of various last mile internet wireless radio equipment ranging from 2.4GHz to 5GHz frequencies for customers.
· Upgrading and reloading of firmware for those radios that needed to be upgraded or reloaded as directed by the manufacturers.
· Remote monitoring of all the Point of Presence, servers and network switches using utilities software like Freeping, Solarwind, using ping command.
· Setting up of wired and wireless hotspots for hotels, café and schools.
· Installs and configures Windows operating systems, Linux (Red Hat) OS in response to the demands of the organization.
· Establishing Point-to-Point internet Link between two distant offices for the shearing of common resources. Also point to multi-points between base stations to customer’s premises.