MS/3G FO Engineer (Huawei Experienced).
iT SUPPORT Nigeria Ltd, Block 1, Flat B Setraco Quarters FHA Gwarimpa Estate Abuja, Nigeria .
January 2007 - October 2009 (2 years 10 months)
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Monitoring/Optimization of Network Elements (NEs) using M2000 Mobile Element Management System.
- Provide surveillance, remote troubleshooting, controlling and resolving of all network related faults 24x7.
- Monitoring and acknowledging alarms from all network elements such as Core, Transmission and Power.
- Real Time Performance monitoring of all network elements effectively and provide daily reports for the next action to be carried out to improve network quality.
- Escalate all faulty devices or hardware detected after troubleshooting/diagnosing (which cannot be resolved remotely) to the field support engineers for replacement.
- Provide technical reactive/proactive service to customers reporting fault working within targeted SLAs.
- Experience of using multiple data sources and tools to generate reports/alarm handling and Alarm tickets generation.
- Monitoring of the M2000 servers performance (Processes, Solaris, CPU, Memory capacity, Storage ).
- Monitoring the Hard Disk Usage, Database Usage, Systems Services, NE connectivity and Operation Status of Systems Software Modules
- Managing and monitoring systems tasks (backup, database, file interface, alarm synchronization)
- Managing and monitoring systems operation logs.
- Performing regular health check and collecting information of servers.