3G FRONT OFFICE NETWORK SURVEILLANCE ENGINEER (Ericsson Managed Services, MTN Nigeria Project)
April 2012 - Present Day (5 years 3 months)
- Routine Health Checks of RNC nodes
- Conducting Remote Node B Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP)
- Resolution and troubleshooting RAN Faults/Alarms on Ericsson RNCs and Nodes
- Operation and Maintenance tasks on Ericsson RNCs, Node Bs using Moshell commands.
- Use of BMC Remedy tool for fault escalation and tracking
- Preparation of 3G reports, reports and other ad-hoc reports as requested
- Provision of remote support to Field Support Engineers in troubleshooting Node-B and RNC faults
- Ensuring deliverables/SLAs are met
- Ensuring first level support, preparation and consolidation of all changes performed in Service Management.
- Interacting with clients, 3rd Party suppliers, local authorities, technical staff, operation managers/service engineers within the Back Office organization and other groups.
- Notifying Incidents to the customer, management and other stakeholders.
- Creating/Handling Trouble Tickets and Service Requests from reception to closure, based on escalations received thus ensuring service restoration within SLA
- Correctly assigning incidents to the right group, following processes and procedures
- Following up incidents registered but not solved, escalated, referred or cleared but not closed
- Creating TT in the system based on emails or telephone calls received
- Working with the trouble ticket management software