School Clinic Nurse Feb. – Jun.2012
John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University
Arevalo, Iloilo City
1. Conducts medical consultation/check-up to student and staff.
2. Provides Laboratory request and referrals.
3. Assist school Physicians/Dentist during minor surgical procedures.
4. Provides first aids treatment and dressings.
5. Conduct immunization on Hep.B and Tetanus.
6. Conduct Ishihara Eye Test during enrolment.
7. Assist the school Physicians during annual medical physical exam of employees and pre medical exam on the athletes and ROTC Officers
8. Files medical records
9. Dispense initial dose of medicine.
10. Maintains the cleanliness of the Medical Clinic.
11. Provides medical certificates when needed.
a. Assist during Blood Letting Activity of the school.
b. Perform responsibilities that may be assigned by the department head and/or administrator.
Casual Staff Nurse Jul.2010 – present
La Paz Maternity and Reproductive Health Center
La Paz Iloilo City Philippines 5000
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Admit and assist normal deliveries of the facility
Patients/clients and carry out doctor's order
2. Attend to pre/postpartum clients/patients and new born (oral,
IV meds, IV insertion and laboratory request)
3. Assist OB-GYNE doctors in family planning infertility work-up,
D&C (Dilatation and Curettage), Pap’s Smear, Perineorraphy and other OPD (Out Patient Dept.) check-up.
4. Assist pre-natal check-up and carry out doctor's order.
5. Give tetanus toxoid injections to pregnant mothers.
6. Attend and assist to new born screening test.
7. Update and refer admitted and OPD patients/clients (OB and
Pedia) to doctor's on duty.
8. Give and assist Hepa B and BCG immunization to newborn