Construction Site Engineer
July 2010 - Present Day (6 years 9 months)
- Co-coordinating different sub-contractors and labour to maintain the project quality, speed and control any wastage at the construction site
- Execution and Technical supervision of project within stipulated time and budget while maintaining the quality specification
- Following up with suppliers and head office for on-time materials delivery
- Reporting the progress of work, materials short fall and sub-contractors problem to the head office.
- Raising materials requisition well in advance so as to avoid last minute material shortage and checking material consumption from time to time
- Day to day supervision of ongoing construction works and calculating the material requirement for a particular job e.t.c.