My Specific Responsibilities:
1. Member of Management Team that monitor the progress of the GF project.
2. Work with project coordinator to prepare timely project reports to GF and ensure data quality.
3. Provide oversight on CBOs’ OVC services to ensure quality of services, accurate data documentation and capturing for reporting. Coordinate mentoring support and capacity building effort to member organizations as well as to team members.
4. To ensure the visibility of CiSHAN OVC program to the donors and government of Nigeria through report writing, success story and abstract.
5. Ensure that all CBOs working on OVC know how to use all OVC reporting tools.
6. To conduct periodic Continuous quality improvement exercise on OVC program funded by GF and other donor projects.
1. Participate in the development of CiSHAN Strategic Plan and support the development of the Annual Program Plan
2. Work with Program Team of the projects to ensure timely preparation of annual plans for their partners
3. Work with the CBOs to ensure timely preparation of annual work plan.
Sectoral Coordination and Relations:
1. Develop and maintain effective working relations at the appropriate levels of governments departments, particularly with NASCP, NACA, Ministry of women affair and gender, NGOs and UN agencies, partners implementing health interventions and other structures of the civil society.
2. Make linkages with other organizations, especially those funded by USAID to identify opportunities for collaboration on health and related sectors.
1. Support the existing CBOs to identify operational constraints (in area of OVC) and recommend corrective measures to meet program performance targets.
2. Ensure adherence to CiSHAN's program quality standards
1. Assist in program design, plan and manage the implementation of an in-school/out-school youth Reproductive Health/HIV/AIDS education in 2 communities of Logo LGA of Benue State
2. Mobilize and organize host communities to actively take part in the project.
3. Critically analyze stakeholder involvement, highlighting lessons learnt and documenting good practices as a means of improving processes and strategies to be adopted in project implementation