· Completed teacher registrations and ensured that all vetting procedures are adhered to stringently.
· Arranged interview with client – telephonic and personal
· Prepared appropriate event package include name tag, binders with event logo, pen
and note books.
a. General reception duties
· Acted as the first point of contact by answering all incoming telephone calls, and
receiving visitors, dealing with deliveries, couriers and other services
b. Office Administration
· Maintained office administration and internal communication systems –
including paper and electronic filing systems and protocols;
· Managed and maintained/order office and kitchen supplies, stationery and office equipment and process payments for these;
· Provided logistical support for meetings such as room set-ups, catering, etc;
· Liaised with service providers and make recommendations for improving the existing services or changing the service providers;
· Assisted in the general maintenance and upkeep of office equipment and offices to a high standard (with particular regard to common space);
· Assisted the Operations Manager in maintaining staff records (on health and safety, annual leave, etc)
c. Provision of IT support (Microsoft environment)
· Provided workstation and software support and advice to staff;
· Worked and liaised with external IT consultants when necessary;
· Performed weekly back-ups of all data and retrieve information as and when necessary
Ordered new IT hardware and software and advised on opportunities for investing in IT infrastructure.
d. Information Management
· Maintained paper and electronic filing system
· Maintained and upkeep of databases and inputting information as required;
· Maintained intranet, updating it regularly;
· Managed internal information systems (bulletin boards, filing systems, etc.)
e. Other Duties
· Assisted in bulk mail-outs from time to time;
· Took minutes at internal meetings as required;
· Supported induction of new staff;
· Provided secretarial and administrative support for meetings; training and recruitment
· Meeting administration and management
· Performed other duties and tasks, as required in non-routine circumstances, from time to time.
· Reception Duties
· Provided Secretarial, Administrative and Clerical support to Chief Operating Officer
· Procurement of Office stationeries and computer consumables
· Maintained all filing system and ensured safekeeping of confidential materials
· Organised mail, supplies, storage and other office facilities
· Petty Cash Management
· Meeting arrangement and management
· Correspondence management
· Generator Maintenance.
· Marketed the company products to prospective client
· Reception Duties
· Received all incoming mails and distributed it accordingly
· Provided Secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Partners
· Data entry and management.
· Scheduling of appointment, meeting and travelling arrangements.
· Managed the Personal Account of the MD on the internet (E-banking)
· Managed complex calendar.
· Assisted in distribution of cheques to vendors
· Typed correspondence, design letter head paper and staff Identity card.
· Took dictation from MD and produced mail able documents
· Prepared monthly payroll
· Recruited, screened and recommended qualified staff to the Management.
· Answered a busy switch board phone system
· Data-entry of information into the company data-base
· Typed various correspondence
· Handled petty cash of the company
· Used Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint on regular basis
· Updated client details
· ·Filing information as required
· Sent out faxes
· Responded to incoming mails
· Meeting Management
· Acted as a Public Relation Officer
· Any other Office Administrative duties as were assigned