1. Wrote report on behalf of our head office in Cotonou, Benin Republic for student stipends as well as management fee.
2. Follow up on scholarship proposals with Federal Government
Amnesty office and Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
3. Scout for Schools abroad to send students to Under the Federal
government Amnesty scholarship scheme.
RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Handle enquiries both calls and walk ins.
2. Head Project Manager leading team during seminar organized.
3. Handled certificate printing during seminar
4. Follow up on student enquiry and requests
5. Organized various classes of project management
6. Lecture during Project Management seminars
7. Responded to mail of enquirers and office requests.
8. Innovate,Create and technologies new working style.
9. prepared weekly reports on the activities in the abuja office to our UK Branch,
RESPONSIBILITY: Teaching Agricultural science to all arms of JSS2, PREPARE LESSON NOTES, set examination questions and mark them.
1. Regular inspection of workers personal protective equipment
2.Regular Inspection of work environment and staff hygiene
3. Regular testing of water, raw materials and finished products to ensure compliance with STANDARRDS (WHO/NAFDAC SPECIFIED STANDARDS).
Computation of data as collected by field officers of CIET an NGO based in canada on maternal mortality from Bauchi state and Cross Rivers State locations in Nigeria
RESPONSIBILITY: i. Analysis of food and water samples
ii. Writing of weekly and monthly reports
iii. Re-analysis of failed samples, etc.